How to place an order
You can order on the phone but we can't take payment over the phone. So for card payments you must place an order on our website - simply browse our site, take time finding out about our products and watch our product videos. Once you've finished browsing you can then checkout and choose to pay in advance with a credit or debit card, Paypal, BACS or with cash or card on collection. Delivery orders must be paid for in advance.
We take online security very seriously which is why we have a GeoTrust Premium SSL certificate to secure all pages with 256-bit encryption and additional mobile and tablet support. We are PCI-DSS compliant so you can rest assured that any personal information you input on our site is very secure.
Once you have placed your order we will contact you (usually within 24 hours) to arrange a suitable date and time for delivery (if chosen at checkout) or collection from our office address in Saxmundham. You may wish to enter preferred dates and times in the comments box during checkout so that we can best accommodate you.
You must also be over the age of 18 to purchase fireworks and if you have paid in advance by card you should bring a copy of your confirmation email with you as proof of purchase. Failure to do so may result in delays to your order. A form of ID may also be requested to verify age and identity. For more information on our delivery service please see the "Delivery" tab above.
How to have a safe event
Above: a DIY display put on by one of our retail customers. The customer picked the fireworks they wanted and we then helped with the firing order and gave advice and loaned equipment to help fire the display safely.
Below: the same person then went on to put on the below display for their local town with our support providing the professional shells. Notice how they started with low noise fireworks before building up the noise:
Check out the new Government staying safe with fireworks leaflet here.
Fireworks are explosives and as such they should be treated with respect. Fireworks can however be enjoyed safely by following these guidelines:
- Always follow the instructions on each firework including orientation of fanned fireworks.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and away from any potential ignition sources.
- Make sure fireworks are secure either by burying them in soil/sand or secure them with strong tape to wooden stakes inserted into the ground. For cone shaped fountains place bricks or blocks around it.
- If it’s raining you can keep them dry by putting them in plastic bags. If the grass is wet, place the firework on a piece of dry wood or concrete slab, but be sure to keep the firework secure as above.
- Only launch rockets from suitable tubes where the rocket will be free to rise without getting stuck. Don’t fire rockets with damaged or broken sticks.
- Don't drink alcohol if setting off fireworks.
- Follow the safety distances for fireworks. Safety distances provided is the minimum - more is better!
- Light fireworks at arm's length and once lit retire back to the safety distance immediately.
- Never go back to a firework that has been lit - even if it hasn't gone off it could still do so.
- If a firework fails to go off or stops firing, leave it for 30 minutes and then thoroughly soak it in water for at least 24hrs before disposal in the black rubbish bin.
- Never throw fireworks and never put fireworks in your pockets.
- Always supervise children around fireworks and keep pets indoors.
- Wear gloves when handling sparklers. Never give sparklers to children under five. Place used sparklers in a bucket of sand or water.
- If you are having a bonfire, locate it downwind from any fireworks and keep it supervised at all times. Never put fireworks on a bonfire, used or unused.
It's also good courtesy to let your neighbours know when you are planning to set off fireworks, especially if they are elderly, have young children, pets or if you are setting off fireworks outside of Nov 5th or New Year’s Eve.
Fireworks must not be set off between 11pm - 7am with the only exceptions below:
- November 5th - 12am - 7am
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st into January 1st) - 1am - 7am
- The first day following Diwali - 1am - 7am
- The first day following Chinese New Year - 1am - 7am
You may set off fireworks on your own private property or someone else's private property so long as you have their permission to do so. You must not let off fireworks in a public place such as a park or at the beach without permission from the local authority (usually the local or county council).
We only sell Category 2 (Garden) and Category 3 (Display) fireworks. Category 2 fireworks have a minimum safety distance of 8 metres while Category 3 fireworks have a minimum safety distance of 25 metres. We recommend enjoying Category 2 fireworks from 16 metres and Category 3 fireworks 50 metres, i.e. twice the minimum safety distance.
- It is illegal to sell adult fireworks to anyone under the age of 18.
- No person under the age of 18 shall possess fireworks in an adult firework in a public place.
- It is illegal to tamper or modify fireworks.
For more information please see the following:
How to remove mesh cages
Please note that most 1.3G barrages come in a pyro-mesh cage which allows for safer storage and transport. The pyro-mesh cage MUST be removed before igniting the firework. This can be done with a sharp pair of tin snips or side cutters and should be done wearing heavy duty gloves. The following steps may help you with the process:
- Cut open the cardboard flaps at the top of the outer box.
- Carefully turn the box upside down and wiggle the outer box off (keep this box for later).
- Cut all the straps on the bottom of the cage.
- Turn the firework cage back over and carefully remove the cage and straps and discard.
- You will be left with an inner box which contains the firework(s) – open the top flaps of this box and you should see the top of the firework with the ignition fuse on top. You can place this back in the outer box for safe keeping until you use the firework.
How to give feedback
You can call us on 01728 768976, send us a Whatsapp message on 078757 24648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly value new and returning customers. That's why we offer 5% off for all returning customers that leave us a review and a further 5% off if you give our product(s) a review. You can review us on Google here or Trustpilot here. You will receive an email 7 days after your order is completed which will contain links to review the products you purchased.
Let us know if you've left us a review and we'll send you your very own discount code. You will receive the same discount whether your review is positive or negative - if our service or products weren't up to your expectations then we want to know about it so we can improve, and equally if we did well it's always nice to know :)
Once you have your coupon enter it at the checkout on the right-hand side by clicking "Promo/Gift certificate".